Saturday, December 12, 2009

What are the benefits of nivea face cream?

Does it contain vitamins?What are the benefits of nivea face cream?
Nivea does not contain any vitamins. However it does contain liquid parafin, an emolient prescribed to sufferers of problem skin such as eczema. This is one of the best hydrators for thirsty skin. It also contains glycerin, water and citric acid.


It smells lovely, and is an excelent budget moisturiser.


Downsides are, it feels greasy. It can take a while to soak in, causing makeup to slide off too.


I suggest you buy a baby pot for 75p from superdrug to see for yourself.What are the benefits of nivea face cream?
I hate Nivea face cream. Its far to greasy for my skin.
It do not let ur skin to burn. You get rid from pimples which was or is on your face. It makes ur skin soft. No it dosen't contain any Vitamin.





CHECK OUT THIS WEBSITE:


http://www.ciao.co.uk/Nivea_Sun_Touch_Se…
Nivea is horrible. The nicest moisturiser ever has to be Garnier 24hr with extracts of Passionflower. Try it once and you'll never go back.
i like the smell
None unless you want shiny skin. actually the nivea young moisturiser is quite good.
They r too sticky....
I don't know what the vitamins are. In my opinion it is all trial and error, Nivea is the only thing I am not allergic to on my face so it gets my vote. Even Johnsons baby lotion is bad for me.
it's the best substitute for laxatives. lol (peace!)

No comments:

Post a Comment