Friday, December 25, 2009

Has anyone used to Nivea- Goodbye Cellulite gel cream stuff?? (10 POINTS TO BEST ANSWER)?

Theres this gel cream out that is Nivea, and it is supposed to firm up your thighs. (where your nasty cellulite is)





Has anyone used it?


Whats your facts and opinions??





I'm contemplating whether or not to get it.Has anyone used to Nivea- Goodbye Cellulite gel cream stuff?? (10 POINTS TO BEST ANSWER)?
I bought some from Walmart ages ago when it was on sale. I only use the lotion in the blue bottle, not the patches or pills. I can honestly say it really made a difference. I was doing a lot of cardio and I started seeing cellulite on the side of my thighs. I started using this right after the shower before bed and I can tell a difference! It is definitely worth it. I could tell and I only put it on once a day. Make sure you don't put way to much on. My bottle lasted me 3 weeks. I went back and bought another because I love it!





You have to be faithful with putting it on every night. You can skip a day but if you only put it on once a week you won't be able to tell a difference.





My fiance saw me putting it on and asked me why I used it, that I didn't have any and I told him ';well i guess it works!';Has anyone used to Nivea- Goodbye Cellulite gel cream stuff?? (10 POINTS TO BEST ANSWER)?
yes i hav used it b4 and it works great u should really get it it only works if u hav a little if u r really over weight it wont work.

No comments:

Post a Comment