Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Is nivea cream good for your face?

yes it's very good for both you'r face and skin.makes your body smother and your face more beautifulIs nivea cream good for your face?
yes.... its goodIs nivea cream good for your face?
Not unless your skin is very dry. It's great if you're going to be outdoors a lot in winter to prevent chapping or wind burn. Otherwise it's better for areas really prone to dry, flaky skin like elbows, knees and feet.
The nivea cream is too think to use for the face.I had started to use it for my face but quickly realized that it put a covering on my face.I have switch to useing only creams for the face(Ponds)since my skin is so sensitive.also never use body lotion on your face
no never try that mess i put that on my face and it broke me out like whoa
i am using the cream for cleansing my make up of nivea but i don't chose the other creams of nivea because my skin is an oily one.i advise you to use lancome if your skin is oily..but this circumstance changes from skin to skin so in order to come to a conclusion you'd better learn your skin type and then chose the best brand for it
I love the aftershave. Don't know about anything else they have.
well its made for moisturizing ur skin so if u have dry skin then yeah
yes its nice


i use it from soooooooooo many years


i use nivea soft on my face


and nivea bodylotion for the rest of the body


its a very nice product


nivea cream is a thicker one which is good for very dry skin


if u hav oily or combination skin then use nivea soft which comes in a white box
Yes! It is a very good product! My husband also uses the aftershave and it smells great!

No comments:

Post a Comment