Friday, December 25, 2009

Does anyone think that these new creams i.e. Nivea Dnage really work ?

Or is the only way of getting wrinkles is to have a face lift?Does anyone think that these new creams i.e. Nivea Dnage really work ?
i got wrinkles through stress with kids .





but i'll presume u mean u want to get rid of them not collect some.


oil of olay is good stuff.Does anyone think that these new creams i.e. Nivea Dnage really work ?
creams dont make miracles so the only way to get rid of wrinkles a little bit is to eat healthy i mena really healthy and get a face lift.
IT WORKS


IF YOU DONT THINK SO GET A FACE LIFT!





OR JUST EAT HEALTHY!
No creams really work, it's a myth!
It depends on how deep your wrinkles are and what has caused them. Some times when a person loses weight the winkles are caused by the loss of fat in the face, that is definitely cause for a face lift, no cream will help. I have used Nivea all my life and it works but I don't think that it will get rid of deep wrinkles if you never used it before, its more of a preventive.
my mum used what used to be called oil of ulay and she had no wrinkles when she died at 61 so there was something in it.


i never put anything on my face as i was cocky thinking that my mum never had wrinkles so i wouldnt, unfortunately i must be following my dad, unless it was the oil of ulay that stopped her wrinkles. . makes me think (i had better buy some and use before its too late, )

No comments:

Post a Comment