Friday, December 25, 2009

Nivea anti-cellulite creams,do they work?

hey! well,i've got tons of cellulite and they appear without me having to squeeze my thigh... and its miserable cos i cant wear anything thats above my kneecaps... :( any creams to recommend? what do u think about nivea's cream(s)?











thanks. :)Nivea anti-cellulite creams,do they work?
Hey, hon -- Nivea isn't great:


http://www.cellulitetreatment.org/review鈥?/a>





Here's what helped me really get rid of cellulite:





1. Dry brushing (every night for over 10 minutes! I listened to podcasts on my iPod while I did the brushing -- that made it bearable.)





2. Exercise. For me, pilates and deep knee bends were the best.





3. Cellulite cream. I used cellulite cream and it really helped!





Finally I can wear boy shorts without feeling embarassed! I'm really proud but I'm single right now so maybe my cellulite reduction didn't work as well as I think it did? :(





On the other hand I'm really picky when it comes to guys.





Come back and let us know what works for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment