Monday, December 21, 2009

Which is better Nivea or Dove cream for face??

because i have sensitive skinWhich is better Nivea or Dove cream for face??
niveaWhich is better Nivea or Dove cream for face??
girl,





It's your own skin..so you have to try then you will know. Others won't have the same skin type as you even if you have twins, both skin type also different. So it depend on which is more suitable for you %26amp; which you prefer. Previously i also ask around for advise but in the end, i can only base on trial %26amp; errors %26amp; also reduce the items to 2 or 3 to try which is suitable.
If you have a dry type of skin you can use in place of the cream- milk and sour cream. And if you have a sensitive skin you should better use Nivea ( i think for your face Dove will be to greasy)
None. Both of them are greasy. The best cream for your skin type if 7-vita beauty cream, I use it and it's wonderful. I t should be available at any drugstore.
i like dove. i think its very unique and mild. u'll get one that'll suit your skin type. i use any one and my face is clear and smooth.
I Have Sensitive Skin Too.





NIVEA.


cream mosturizer.
I like the Dove moisturising cream
nivea
nivea
nivea is good for your body but I find it too greasylike for face, dove is softer
Dove tests on animals and Nivea doesn't.
Nivea by FAR
I use ice cream.
I use NIVEA
dove
they are both good in my opinion...try them and see which one works best for you

No comments:

Post a Comment