Monday, December 21, 2009

I need help! My favorite Nivea Q10 cream has changed and I can't stand it...?

What cream do you recommend for me to use? I've used Nivea since I was 15 yrs old and I loved it until they changed the scent and now it gives me a headache :(





I was going to try Loreal because the smell isn't too bad. I'm now 30 yrs old so I need a good cream ...Thanks.I need help! My favorite Nivea Q10 cream has changed and I can't stand it...?
order your old cream from ebay or something buy heaps of itI need help! My favorite Nivea Q10 cream has changed and I can't stand it...?
If you have an Aldi near you they sell a day and night cream with Q10 in it. The brand name is Siana and is for all skin types but best of all it's around 拢2.00 a pot!


Otherwise try Liz Earle products,www.lizearle.com, some products of hers are on E-Bay too.


Good luck.
Are you in the UK?


Try Waitrose's Baby Bottom Butter.


I kid you not, it's so popular with women that they sold out recently.


Under 拢3 a pot, so surely worth a try.





Oh yes, the women put it on their faces, not on the other end!

No comments:

Post a Comment