Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Anyone try Nivea Firming lotion or the new heavy duty sculpting cream?

I'm looking for a good firming lotion that also smells good and is not mediciney smelling. Tell me what you use for slimming and cellulite and why you like it!Anyone try Nivea Firming lotion or the new heavy duty sculpting cream?
Hey, I use AVON's Super Shape, it's a Anti-Cellulite %26amp; Stretch Mark Cream. It diminishes the apperance of cellulite and stretch marks in about 2 weeks. I have had 2 kids, and let me tell you this stuff works. I just bought me another bottle the other day. They are having special sells for the holidays.Anyone try Nivea Firming lotion or the new heavy duty sculpting cream?
Hello,





Nivea Firming Lotion is the best there is! It is an awesome lotion - and it works!





This lady was buying 4 bottles of the lotion and I noticed and asked ';why are buying so many bottles of the Nivea Firming Lotion'; she told me ';her daughter swears by it'; and she recommended it to her. I waited until she left the store - so I got into my car as if I was leaving - waited like a culprit until she pulled off - went back into the store and bought me 4 bottles.





After about a month of using it twice a day - over mostly my buttocks and underarm flab in which I hate. I used it morning and night before bed.





Even my boyfriend said ';your skin as gotten so much tighter and firmer'; of course I did not tell him my secret.





The only negative thing about it - it's a continual use product - if you don't use it regularly - your skin tends to turn flabby again.





Oh well, I guess that's the beauty of plastic surgery and botox - it's a little bit more permanent and costly too.





Try it - you won't be disappointed, I promise. I should be a television spokesperson for this product.





Take Care!
Mary Kay Timewise products... firms like you wouldnt believe and gets rid of any type of skin damage or wrinkles!!
  • basketball players
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment