Monday, December 21, 2009

Nivea gentle cleansing cream?

i have skin that is very sensitive and somewhat (cheek area) a bit dry. ive noticed that if i used a moisturizer after cleansing, no matter what product it is (and ive tried them ALL, so please dont recommend a moisturizer!) and ive found the only thing that keeps my face completely clear, grease free and soft is cleansing and cleansing ONLY. i know some people will say not to do this, but if i dont my face is a MESS! anyways, what i want to know is, right now im using a gel cleanser (lever 2000;yes im using body wash on my face..) and its doing a pretty good job but leaving a tiny bit of dryness on my cheeks. i was wondering is the nivea gentle cleansing cream would be a good product to use to wash my face? it seems like it would be perfect for my skin type.Nivea gentle cleansing cream?
Remember- anything product that is water based will not be absorbed by the skin.





Sensitive skin is very hard to deal with. I recomend you see someone experienced at a beauty salon and get your skin assessed (under a special light) This will show your problem areas.





Also try Ego QV Cream for sensitive skin. Its great.





When you're looking for beauty products... look at the ingredients, try to find something oil-based.. Non fragranced.





My mum has extremely sensitive skin and she's found that a good product brand for her is Ella Bache.
  • basketball players
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment