Friday, December 25, 2009

Nivea Q-10 day cream for dry skin?

hi, i have a veyr dry skin n i need a day cream with SPF n anti-ageing properties. But its extremely important for me taht the day cream tht i use on my face every morning to work should be thick n moisturise my skin well. Have anyone of u used nivea Q-10 plus day cream? is it good??....does it prevent ageing n also provide good moisturising?Nivea Q-10 day cream for dry skin?
I tried Nivea Q-10 night cream and did not love it. But I am just one person. Have you checked out www.makeupalley.com? You might want to sign up. It has millions of beauty products rated by users. I always check it out before purchasing a new beauty item. You can also go into their board to post your question directly. You'll get tons of answers from people who have used the product or who might have a suggestion on what might work for your skin type. Good luck!!!Nivea Q-10 day cream for dry skin?
the nivea creame in the blue jar works the best i have very dry skin as well it is very thick i think it works great,and you should drink plenty of water that does wonders for your skin
I am in the same boat, dry skin and I must have SPF of 15+. The number one way to prevent aging is simply to wear sunscreen religiously every single day. One of the best websites is:


www.cosmeticscop.com


She reviews all make up %26amp; skin care lines. She has about 5 books out there with reviews. She is the one who got me getting on the SPF bandwagon.


I use her products (she came out with her own line). She has many different choices for sunscreen/moisturizer, her prices are not high, and best of all, you can purchase samples of almost everything on her site for a nominal cost so you can try it out. She has foundations w/SPF 15 that you can also purchase as samples.
use sebamed anti-ageing cream.
  • basketball players
  • products cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment