Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Which eye cream would you recommend and from which brand? Nivea does not work for me.?

I have a very thin skin under the eyes. You can almost see it through. After giving birth the skin got drier; maybe it is the breastfeeding doing it. It is already time to stop it anyway :) I have been doing it for 15 months.





I have been using Nivea eye cream for almost one month but it does not relax the skin but rather tightens it. The skin looks and feels dry. So many people like this new cream but I really do not understand why. I have read that Lancome is excellent. Well, it is very expensive but maybe it is better buying Lancome rather than wasting money on Nivea or Olay. Of course I would have liked to buy something inexpensive and effective.Which eye cream would you recommend and from which brand? Nivea does not work for me.?
use neutragena eye creamWhich eye cream would you recommend and from which brand? Nivea does not work for me.?
the avon anew one is supposed to be good, it's the duo one in the tv ads.
avon a good one
I've always suffered fromvery dry sensitive and delicate (thin) skin and tried everythingover the years. My favouritemoisturiser is Rosacea Remedys DailyMoisturiser. They sellit on their site to help rosacea symptoms but it is excellent for any dry delicate skin. http://www.rosacea-remedy.com/remedy.htm鈥?/a>





I've had much, much stronger healthier skin since using it.





If you're thinkingof trying expensive brand products, just ask at the cosmetics counter if they have any trialsamples you can take home. Most of them do and they are free. It's better than wasting money only to find the product doesn't suit your skin!
I use The Body Shop's Elderflower Eye Gel. It's good for dark circles and makes my eyes look and feel brighter in the morning. It's been around for years and costs about 拢4.00 for a small pot.
Estee lauder idealist eye serum - blooming marvelous
try anything with alpha-hydroxy
estee lauder is an excellent eye cream. also for less money clinque. i recommend using olive oil.
try coco butter or a simple lotion even e45 is good it will stop the dryness..

No comments:

Post a Comment