Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Nivea visage cream cause of acne?

Does this cream maybe cause acne? I see it contains soja, and some say soja is one reason for acne... is it good as a moisturizer for oily skin?Nivea visage cream cause of acne?
Overly moisturising the skin can cause acne as can irritate ingredients. There is no evidence that soja is irritate, it is just a moisturising chemical that they add to the product. Check the product has a fragrance because that will defiantly irritate the skin.


Here is a website on the cause of acne- http://www.zitattack.com.au/acne-help.as鈥?/a>


I would stop using Nivea and try using Cetaphil that is very gentle on the skin.Nivea visage cream cause of acne?
Is it the Nivea Visage day cream?


Because thats what I use everyday and I've had no problem with it at all. I don't think Nivea products would give you acne, It would be other causes, maybe you are wearing too much makeup or maybe you aren't drinking enough water?


I trust Nivea products because I've never had any problems with them and they are a reliable company.

No comments:

Post a Comment