Friday, December 25, 2009

Do you think Nivea is a good cream for your skin ?

n also let me know where can I find it in USA ?Do you think Nivea is a good cream for your skin ?
Yes nivea has a lot of different kinds of cream for different skin types.


See which is best for your skin, you wont regret using it.Do you think Nivea is a good cream for your skin ?
i have no idea where to get it in US, but my guess is prolly beauty care shops anywhere.


i dont use nivea, it feels sticky on my skin
Tried Nivea Intensive Moisturising Milk and Nivea Creme. The milk was not very effective for my dry skin and the creme was too sticky. But they are reasonalby priced, though.


Have you tried Clinique's Deep Comfort Body Butter? Works for me.
yes its good , just google it and i am sure it will give u the main site and then u will know locations
Most of them has no effect and Nivea is too greasy.
Yes and you can find one in a supermarket
I like the after shave balm, I get it at Wal-Mart.

No comments:

Post a Comment