Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Nivea face cream - IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?

I heard its good for your face and stuff. I`ve used it for 2 days and its not bad. Its very good.





Have you used it before?


ThanksNivea face cream - IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?
I use it quite a lot actually, Specially after a nice hot bath. It gives my skin some moisture that it desperately needs after its been steam treated :)Nivea face cream - IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?
I used to, when I was younger. It worked for me then, after a while it didn't anymore - I was able to use nivea for about two years when I was in college . Skin evolves too, and as you get older, the needs of your skin changes. So I stopped using Nivea because it stopped working for me.
It depends on your skin (type) and the type of Nivea face cream you use. I use Nivea soft which you can also use for hands and body and I absolutely love it. Make sure you've got the right cream for your skin type. If it's not for you, just try something else
I used it once but then I didnt like it much. I think that cheaper the produst, the local it is... and nivea i very cheap so I usually use effective and a little expensive face creams...
I use Nivea for men twice a day, it's better than King of Shaves face moisturiser but those are the only 2 I have used.
hate the smell of it and think its very creamy an sticky feelin on your face.
No

No comments:

Post a Comment