Monday, December 21, 2009

Which olay, nivea or dove cream's reduce facial redness?

which olay, nivea or dove cream's reduce facial redness? I need to know cuz ive got slight rosachea and wish to loose the redness from my cheeks without makeup, thankzWhich olay, nivea or dove cream's reduce facial redness?
Try extra virgin olive oilWhich olay, nivea or dove cream's reduce facial redness?
I did not have luck with any of these in the past. However, Mary Kay's Even Complexion Essence really works! It takes a bit of time, but if you use it every day, you will see results. I have a client that had very red cheeks and the redness has gone down close to 75% percent. She looks like a new person! The even complexion essence is a serum that can go on by itself or before your moisturizer. It is lightweight and won't make you oily or break out. Plus, its 100% guaranteed. Give it 3-5 weeks. If you have no results Mary Kay consultants all honor the company guarantee.
I don't know the specific symptoms of Rosacea, but I have Scleroderma. I swear by Aveeno products, spec one line called Ultra Calming. They have both a day and night version face cream. I use the night version twice a day. It can be found at the drug store. It has a reasonable price. Despite the seemingly small size of the jar, it usually lasts me about 3 months making it a bargain in the long run. This line really has made a difference above the many others i have tried in the past! No more red and flaky skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment