Friday, December 25, 2009

Has anyone tried Nivea's Good-Bye Cellulite cream and patch?

I am using it now...Has anyone tried Nivea's Good-Bye Cellulite cream and patch?
I saw it on the Tyra Banks show so I hope she wouldn't use her name and show to promote something that did not work. I'm using them.. but haven't been using them long enough to see results yet. I haven't felt any burn but do feel like a numbing feeling.. so hope that means it is working as well. Seems expensive though as depending on the person an individual could go through 1-3 boxes a week. Supposedly this company introduced the product in Germany in 2006 and had good results so brought it to the U.S.


The box says to use the cream/gel as well for max results.Has anyone tried Nivea's Good-Bye Cellulite cream and patch?
It made my legs swell up for some reason, I gave it to my sis, she is not as sensitive as I am... and yes it works Report Abuse

no, but the Hello Love Handles potpie is to die for!
havent tried this but i heard that juicing and juice fasting can help with cleansing out toxins, yoga and probably even dry sauna to reduce cellulite
There was another person on Yahoo! Answers that asked about cellulite. I listed the site as a source, so, hopefully that can help you.





Basically, as the answerer states, creams are just a way of getting you to massage your leg. You could use ANY lotion, and as long as you massage it into your skin, it should help the cellulite.
That's funny, cuz there was just this show on about it. Apparently, it does. After about two weeks there should be a little differentce,and sooner after the look of it starts to dissappear. Good Luck.
Lmao


You saw that on the Tyra Banks show didn't you?


I wanna buy it hahha. I don't have cellulite on my legs but it could help smooth my legs a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment