Friday, December 25, 2009

Nivea Visage Q10 Advanced Wrinkle Reducer Eye Cream - Did it work for you?

Yes but it made putting my contacts in a royal pain so now it's contacts first Q10 next.Nivea Visage Q10 Advanced Wrinkle Reducer Eye Cream - Did it work for you?
My friend is a beauty theripist and she was talking about this just the other night. She swears by it and says nothing beats it.Nivea Visage Q10 Advanced Wrinkle Reducer Eye Cream - Did it work for you?
Been using it for a month now and I honestly dont see any difference.





Maybe its just pointless trying to keep ourselves young if the darn products dont work! lol.
I've tried it and it didnt work for me. I went to a local salon and discovered nutriminc. wow this stuff works. here is my consultants website


http://myladybeau.myarbonne.com


hope this helps
yes it is brilliant stuff use it all the time even my kids said it worked my eyes look great no more crows feet..

No comments:

Post a Comment