Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Nivea cream darkens skin?

alot of people have said this to me and is it true?has anyone experienced this?Nivea cream darkens skin?
Hi,





I've never heard that and highly doubt it. If it did it would be promoted to darken skin. Maybe those people had the cream on and where in the sun for long periods of time and because they didn't have any SPF on their skin darkened.





I've used Nivea, it's a great cream. very dense hence ';cream'; it moisturizes well.Nivea cream darkens skin?
I don't believe that it darkens skin, I use Nivea products and had not had any darkening results


Actually I think it's one of the best products there is.



I've used Nivea too %26amp; didnt notice my skin was darker.





I dont think there are any ingredients in it that would affect anyones skin either. Unless they used a self tanner.

No comments:

Post a Comment