Friday, December 25, 2009

How do bath and body works creams compare to drug store creams like Nivea?

what's better?How do bath and body works creams compare to drug store creams like Nivea?
Personally, I prefer BBW because they have never felt greasy or heavy on my skin. I have tried Nivea and thought it was nice, but I am a big scent person and find store bought brands just don't smell as nice on me.





I have used Neutrogena body oil (sesame seed one) and it was wonderful. Smells good and very moisturizing. The prices at BBW are really good if you hit the sales, too. Now, I have gotten lotions from other body type places and haven't been impressed. Perhaps I am just a huge fan of BBW! :)How do bath and body works creams compare to drug store creams like Nivea?
Its a personal decision. You've heard the expression ';you get what you pay for';? Well, some people do believe it (and also believe in big brands). But, compare them for yourself. Lotions can feel greasy, creamy, hydrated, etc and it's all personal preference!

No comments:

Post a Comment