Tuesday, December 15, 2009

It appears that I have cellulite on my butt and the back of my thighs. I am using the Nivea cream.?

But I'm still freaking out, I want to get rid of it. I don't even get what cellulite is. Is it because my thighs are big?? They are the only big thing of my body. Should I lose weight over there?????It appears that I have cellulite on my butt and the back of my thighs. I am using the Nivea cream.?
I hate to break it to you but there is no cure for cellulite. You can have procedures done to make it less visible but it will never go away. Cellulite is basically fat deposits. Fat and skinny people have cellulite, it has nothing to do with your weight, but exercising helps alot. Nivea has put out this new system for cellulite and it may infact help reduce the appearance of it but nivea products will not make cellulite disappear. Don't worry we all have cellulite, it's VERY common. I don't think tanning will make it worse.It appears that I have cellulite on my butt and the back of my thighs. I am using the Nivea cream.?
Actually, it's not that big of a deal. Most women, and quite a few men, have cellulite - a dimpled appearance of the skin that can be related to hormones, diet, exercise, or any number of other causes. Losing weight can sometimes help the appearance of cellulite, but it's not a guarantee because being overweight is not the only cause of cellulite. I know plenty of marathon runners and even models who still have cellulite. Beyond eating healthy food and exercise to maintain general health, you'll just have to learn to live with it like millions of other women. And as far as I know, tanning won't have an effect either way.
There are several great cellulite removal treatment therapies on the market today. The most common is mesotherapy. Mesotherapy involves injections of vitamins into the target area that helps break down the fat. Does it hurt? Everyone鈥檚 pain tolerance is different so it is difficult to say. Mesotherapy costs $250 - $600 per treatment and only a licensed professional will be able to tell you how many treatments you鈥檇 need.





Lippodissolve is very similar to Mesotherapy but it uses a more concentrated solution of vitamins. It generally costs between $400-$1000, and only a licensed professional will be able to tell you how many treatments you鈥檇 need.





Endermologie is a technique where rollers are applied to the target area to help smooth out the cellulite. Generally, endermologie is needed to be done twice a week to be affective. It generally costs between $50 - $70, and only a licensed professional will be able to tell you how many treatments you鈥檇 need.





Velasmooth is a technique that combines Endermologie with radio frequency designed help speed up your metabolism to burn up the fat causing cellulite. Treatments generally costs between $250 - $400, and like the other treatments only a licensed professional will be able to tell you how many treatments you鈥檇 need.
Sorry to break it to you but there is not ';magic pill';, or quick and easy solution for getting rid of cellulite!


There are a number of reasons we all have cellulite, some can be influenced and remedied, but others cannot - like genetics and heredity for instance.


the good news is that plenty of other factors causing cellulite CAN be addressed (I know, I did IT!), and these are namely not drinking enouh water,


poor diet (alcohol, processed foods, lots of caffeine and other toxins), smoking, diet pills, sleeping pills, diuretics, crash diets, and the most importantly -


sedentary lifestyle! so getting rid of all these bad habits, and getting started with a solid aerobic excercise regimen will put you on your way to cellulite-free future :)





But remember, this is NO magic bullet, and wont do much without a disciplined daily excercise regimen, and without adopting healthy habits which are the foundation of weight-loss and cellulite removal (no matter what others tell you)





Good luck, let us know how it went!

No comments:

Post a Comment