Monday, December 21, 2009

I just found a full jar of Nivea Night Cream I bought over a year ago, can I still use it?

It was in the back of my vanity, and I've never used it. It isn't sealed or anything. I think I bought it a year- year陆 ago...is it still okay to use it? I don't see any dates or anything on it and it's not greasy/weird looking. lolI just found a full jar of Nivea Night Cream I bought over a year ago, can I still use it?
Yes. Expiration dates on most cosmetic products are simply there because the corporations know thatmany cosmetic products don't get used that often and they want you to have to buy more of them, so they include a BOGUS expiration date so that you will throw out some perfectly good cosmetics and be FORCED to by some new junk.





I am actually still using some cosmetics from 1996 that are still unfinished in the tubes and bottles! And they work GREAT! They work as well now as they did when I first bought them. Expiration dates are a super scam on anything but milk and an open can of tuna. Let's use some common sense here? Cosmetics and soap? How is that stuff going to go sour. Please.





Use the Nivia and you will find it as good as it has ever been.I just found a full jar of Nivea Night Cream I bought over a year ago, can I still use it?
you still shouldn't use it cos its not fresh and may cause skin irritation you sound like a shopaholic who buys stuff but don't use them
Yes u still can use the cream.
if u wanna use it don use it directly on ur face or smting like that..,try applying it on ur leg and see whether it shows sm affect...usually nivea creamz use 2 have its manufacturing%26amp;expiry dates
It's easy ^__^If it deosn't have any expiry date, so look at the Mfg date. If it's reached 3 years do not use it any more, cuz it's risk of rash and itchy, but if u put it it the frige I could use one more year ^___^


Tip; If u afraid to use it on ur face skin, don't want to throw it away, use it for ur body ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment