Friday, December 25, 2009

Where can I find this product? (Nivea Visage Q10 Advanced Wrinkle Reducer -Eye cream spf 4-)?

My mom has been looking for this forever. It seems as if they canceled making the product or something. We've checked on all the stores where she used to buy it like wal-mart and stuff D: Is there any site or any place at all where she can get this? She says that if I find it shell let me buy on an online store xD Help! Thank you! :]Where can I find this product? (Nivea Visage Q10 Advanced Wrinkle Reducer -Eye cream spf 4-)?
i know it would be available in the english store `boots` try looking for them on the internet, dont know if they would send it to america, look on ebay.com you could probally find i on there, have you tried looking on nivea`s website? or ask people for beauty websites. hope iv helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment