Monday, December 21, 2009

Nivea Goodbye Cellulite Cream?

I need to say goodbye cellulite but does it really work!?!Nivea Goodbye Cellulite Cream?
Everything I have read on cellulite states that there is no evidence that any creams can get rid of it. Some may help reduce the appearance. There are certain expensive dermatological treatments that can be performed repeatedly to help reduce the appearance, but the best thing to do is live a healthy lifestyle: eat right, exercise, drink plenty of water...instead of spending money on those lotions that claim to eliminate it. I wish they worked!Nivea Goodbye Cellulite Cream?
I just bought the gel-cream and I don't know how it's gonna turn out but I like the smell of the cream. Report Abuse

Tyra Banks did a show about it and according to the show and her guests that used it it worked great in 4 weeks. I just bought some today and I am trying the patches on my stomach.
I haven't tried that, but I use Loreal Sublime. And it works great!!! Use it twice a day and you will see a difference within a month..a big difference.
I was sold on Nivea, and today is my first day using it. I'll let you know how it works in a few weeks. I am using the patch as well as the gel. They say if you use both, you will receive the best results. But, I paid $20 total ($10 each). I am also running 1.5 miles in the morning and cutting back on carbs. So with everything that I'm doing, I hope to see some changes!
I really want to try this too. I saw the Tyra Banks show and it looks really convincing. We have to remember that Nivea sponsored the entire show though.





Cellulite is less noticable after weight loss but cellulite does not mean you are fat. It's just lumpy fat deposits. Not always excess fat deposits.





It is sold out all over Baton Rouge, LA so grab some when you have a chance.
Im going to say no.. theres no controling cellulite.





As for the person who said loreal sublime.. thats not for masking cellulite, thats a sunless tanner.


I use it, it doesnt do anything for cellulite.





Sad to say, its there to stay!
On the Tyra Banks show this morning, there was a debut about women who have used this product and the results. The products main ingredient is L-Carnitine, which is found beneath the skin, and changes fat to energy, resulting in less cellulite and firming skin. Trya also admitted she uses the product and all the women on the show had slimmed down and reduced their cellulite by over 50%. I was sold on the product after today and went to buy some!
Hi there,


I'm watching the Tyra show right now ';Hot Legs'; and she has 4 guest on there that tried the Nivea Goodbye Cellulite product. After 4 weeks you could really tell a big difference in their before and after pics. The cream greatly reduces the appearance of cellulite not necessarily gets rid of it. I'm going out to buy it today! :)
Can't really comment on Nivea, but I tried St Ives Firming for about 2 months, and didn't really notice a difference, but I've been using Dove Firming Cream for about 2 weeks, and it's brilliant!
i just thought id let everyone that wants to go out and get it, that its on sale at walgreens for $10, i dont know if anyone else has it cheaper or not, but i just thought id let everyone know.

No comments:

Post a Comment