Friday, December 25, 2009

Is nivea visage aqua sensation eye cream any good?

im 15...and i sometimes have puffyish eyes with dark circles





should i use it?





have any of you guys used it? was it good? and is it meant for older people (older than 15)?





taaaIs nivea visage aqua sensation eye cream any good?
I'm sure it is but the best thing for puffy eyes is cold teabags.


I am 27 and I Do not need eye cream but I use it.Mary Kay works.


Hope this helps....Is nivea visage aqua sensation eye cream any good?
Never used it but what you need is lots of sleep at least 8 hours sleep every night. I won't start putting any creams under your eyes as you are so young and i believe will cause more harm in the long run.


You can try moisturising creams with aloe vera for the face.
Its rubbish. You'd be better lying down with cucumber on your eyes......





I won't say get more sleep...I know that puffy eyes and dark circles are hereditary.

No comments:

Post a Comment