Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Girls ...can i use a NIVEA Cream to my face specialy under the sun...?

cause my face is so sinsetive under the sun or by using soap for it..and my parents don't want to buy me a sun protecter....


so any help from u will be great....thanks girls...wish u clean, healthy, pinky faces.....i hope to have these features!!!!Girls ...can i use a NIVEA Cream to my face specialy under the sun...?
I think that Nivea will be bad on your face (it's really thick and will age your skin fast because of it's weight, and it could clog your pores). Seriously talk to your parents about buying you a sunscreen. There's a really amazing one by Neutrogena (click on the website below). It's really sheer and feels good on the skin. It protects really well, too! If your parents won't buy it for you, then use some of your own money to buy it. I love that sunscreen, and highly reccommend it! (PS: Most Neutrogena products are safe for sensitive skin).





http://neutrogena.com/ProductsDetails_16鈥?/a>Girls ...can i use a NIVEA Cream to my face specialy under the sun...?
it will only get worse
truj

No comments:

Post a Comment