Monday, December 21, 2009

Has anyone tried Nivea cellulite cream?

How effective is it? I'm looking for a good cellulite cream.Has anyone tried Nivea cellulite cream?
I think that those creams are a temporary fix. They contain fillers that cause swelling, and puff out cellulite pockets. There is nothing that one can do about this problem. Google the topic and see Dermotology.Has anyone tried Nivea cellulite cream?
Every year, before summer starts, I buy anti-cellulite cream! This year, I am trying Nivea's Cream %26amp; Patches. Every brand I've ever tried has made my legs look better! Which, in turn, makes me FEEL better. Also, buying it, triggers me to pay extra attention to myself %26amp; start living healthier. Report Abuse

I am on week 6 of using the Goodbye celluite cream and patches. I am sorry to report that I have not noticed any difference. I really believed they would work when Tyra Banks had women try them on her show and they all looked so great. Shame on you Tyra.....and shame on me for falling for it. Report Abuse
  • basketball players
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment