Monday, December 21, 2009

Did u guys try nivea cream?

can i use niviea regular face cream on my eyes they r dry.do u know any creams that i can use on my eye area its really dry dry dryDid u guys try nivea cream?
I use Oil of Olay for my face and am happy with it, but I'd be very careful of putting any cream by my eyes -- never heard of one for that. I'd try going to a reputable make-up counter at any well-known department store and ask the advice of a skin care professional. Good luck!Did u guys try nivea cream?
You can try it but don't get it too close to your eyes


just put as much as your skin can absorb so that it doesn't


irritate your eyes


There are special lotions just for the eye area


look for dimethicone as one of the ingredients and


it should help
That's exactly what I use, the one in the little blue tin. I use it under my eyes, then concealer, during the day. I use it over my entire eye area at night, rubbing it into the lashes. I really like it, it gives my eye area a dewey look. And it's cheap, $.97 at Walmart. This is good stuff for dry skin, anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment