Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Why is NIVEA cream the most sold cream in the world?

I think because it has been around for what seems like forever, I remember my mother using it when I was little.


I always buy the original blue and use it on my lips and elbows. I love the smell and the fact it still comes with the silver foil and is quite cheap. It's great for the feet, massage in and put a pair of cotton socks on overnight. :)Why is NIVEA cream the most sold cream in the world?
Because like any promoted product it's hyped up to ever gullible and trusting consumers.!Why is NIVEA cream the most sold cream in the world?
its rather good at moisturising dry skin and you can get it in most countries around the world
because its the most advertised.
It seems to have been around for ever so people trust it
because it's popular and everyone can trust it?
Because I buy 7 of their body creams a month
I Dunno, I Dont Use It

No comments:

Post a Comment