Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Is nivea cream, the one in tin can, good for face (i have dry skin type)?

Hi I've used nivea for a lot of years and found the tin of cream is to greasy but the nivea lotion is really good. I use the blue bottle and the new one is about 拢4 - but i have normal skin but it is good for dry skin...there is a white bottle for very dry skin...nivea helps to tan better in summer...hope this helps..Is nivea cream, the one in tin can, good for face (i have dry skin type)?
I use Nivea cream every day, all over. Even on my face but mine is not in a tin can. It is a dark blue plastic bottle and it says Nivea Body cream. Helps severely dry skin heal itself with vitamin E. I read somewhere that Laura Bush (first lady) uses this all the time. Not the reason i like it though, I have real dry skin and it helps, especially my face.Is nivea cream, the one in tin can, good for face (i have dry skin type)?
I've used Nivea for years, haven't seen it the the tin for a while now though, they come in jars and tubes now.


I find it really is a great product, living here in Australia were always in the sun and so far it's the best I have found to keep dry skin at bay. They also make a great product for dry chapped lips.
nivea is too greasy try oil of olay they have this new line called hydrate and cleanse its good
  • basketball players
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment