Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Is it safe to put any of these things in my bum? lotion, nivea cream, vaseline, ginger, perfume or old spice?

vaselines fine....i guessIs it safe to put any of these things in my bum? lotion, nivea cream, vaseline, ginger, perfume or old spice?
lmfao.. let me know how the old spice works for you and perfume if its anything like after you shave your gonna be walking funny ... perhaps not maybe your used to things in your bum in wich case your walk will be just fine its poopin that'd be the prob. good luck man.Is it safe to put any of these things in my bum? lotion, nivea cream, vaseline, ginger, perfume or old spice?
Why would you want to put any of those things there in the first place? Vaseline would probably be the only thing safe enough to be putting in that area? Hope my answer was helpful?
Okay WHY do you want to put them on your bum? You know what, nevermind I don't want to know. LOL...I guess vaseline or lotion would be okay.


Whatever you are doing...HAVE FUN. :-) lmao
What the h3ll... That's *****!ng weird.
Why would you want too? You need to see someone for your fetish its not healthy...lol.x
WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU DO THAT!?!?!
what the ****...
all i want to know is WHY u WANT to put those things in your bum (??)
eww


that is ******* wierd man
Ha ha ha ha...what about cream soda, mountain dew or WD 40!

No comments:

Post a Comment