Saturday, December 12, 2009

I use nivea cream (in the blue container) as my daily moisturizer for my face. is that okay to use?

ive been using the nivea cream as my moisturizer for a long time, and ive never known anybody else who has used it for their face...is it okay to use or should i find a different moisturizer for my face. if so, which moisturizer do yu recommend. by the way, if i dont use moisturizer everyday, my face tends to get dry.I use nivea cream (in the blue container) as my daily moisturizer for my face. is that okay to use?
If it's been working for you all this time, I don't see any reason for you to stop. If you have been breaking out though you may want to switch to a moisturizer made for the face. Also, make sure you're using SPF before going out in the sun.I use nivea cream (in the blue container) as my daily moisturizer for my face. is that okay to use?
I don't see why you shouldn't keep using it. If it works for you then please do continue using it, but I do suggest you wearing something with SPF in it if you're going out and being in the sun. I use Olay Complete w/ SPF15 when I'm being out and in the sun, and use Nivea cream at night. I have combination skin and my t-zone get's oily, and the Nivea cream is kind of thick for my skin so I used it at night and I wake up with very soft skin in the morning (:


And just a suggestion, you can try Merlot Grape Seed Moisturizer, it has SPF15 in it and moisturizes really well, you can get it at Walgreens (:
feelings





This is what I've been using for the past 2 years and it's very good. It's called Preve extreme anti aging by Isabella Pelle. It contains the highest concentration of the best known moisturizer, hyaluronic acid. So if you decide to change perhaps you should consider this product it's very good. It's excellent for fine lines, and wrinkles also. Google Isabella Pelle.





Hope this helps you.
I'm not sure about this one, but I know you're supposed to look for moisturizers that say oil-free and non-comediogenic. I personally like the new Biore moisturizer. I forget what it's called but it comes in a green bottle and lasts a long time, and smells good! lol
why wouldn't it be fine just because others dont all use it ? cosmetic products is about finding whats right for you.. dont be worrying about what other people wear because obviously there needs nad skin are going to be different ot yours .
Yeah thats fine. I use it too :D If it works for you then carry on using it :D
I use nivea too and so do most of my friends - so yeh its fine :)
  • basketball players
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment