Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Is it good to moisturise or keep face hydrated using a normal nivea cream?

That's what I use...sometimes your face get oily but as long as I prevent wrinkles,that's what matter.





do you notice some lines under your eyes when you look really really closely in the mirror? I don't know if it's normal or if I've got lines forming? it's strange cos I can't see it in broad dailight only in artifical lightingIs it good to moisturise or keep face hydrated using a normal nivea cream?
Hi Josh,


You know if you have oily skin it might be better to use a lotion designed for that as it will prevent your skin getting too oily and breaking out in spots,


I am not too familiar with Nivea cream so I am not sure if they have any but Olay do a great range for oily skin and they come with anti wrinkle treatments in them,


Fine lines have a way of creeping up on you so the sooner you start to treat them the better I say.


I hope this helps you, If you need more information it might be helpful for you to look at the website below.


http://olaynightcream.comIs it good to moisturise or keep face hydrated using a normal nivea cream?
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment