Wednesday, December 9, 2009

What should i use on my face?I wash with tender care soap, and I use nivea cream at the moment, but no effect

I live in Fiji (tropical climate,mostly hot).I have never done facials,nor have I used any expensive products,except creams like fair and lovely and landers vit E cream. But my skin darkens as soon as I go in the sun.I have sun prone skin and I dont know which face wash, toner and moisturiser to use.I have combination skin.Please advice products,or home remedies to improve my complexion and a good sunscreen that I would be able to get in my country. thanx in advance.I have used nivea cream for the past week but no significant change yet.What should i use on my face?I wash with tender care soap, and I use nivea cream at the moment, but no effect
If possible get Clinique's 3 step. It was created by dermatologist so even the most sensitive skins can use it. I think you would be a #2.


So mild soap. liquid or bar.


#2 Clarifying Lotion.


%26amp; Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion.








I also I recommend using their ';Advanced Stop Signs';





It uses a new ';cluster-buster'; complex to help break apart the appearance of dark spots for a more even skin tone. Even inhibits future environmental damage.





Their city block is really good and it comes up to an spf 40 and its oil-free.





If you cant find it in a store you can always shop online. The prices are pretty reasonable.

No comments:

Post a Comment