Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Where can I buy authentic Maple Cream Cookies in New York City?

I just got back from Montreal and brought back boxes of maple cookies for some friends. Unfortunately, I didn't bring enough. So, I was wondering if there was some gourmet store or cookie store where I could purchase some of these cookies before I ordered them online. I'm not tied to any particular brand.Where can I buy authentic Maple Cream Cookies in New York City?
Rodman's in DC has the Dare maple cookies. Yum!








I've seen them around the Philadelphia area in the Acme stores, under the Essensia brand. I think the Safeway stores carry them too. And yeah, they're fantastic.








We have them in Pittsburgh too (made by Dare, which also make a lemon cream with a ridiculous cockatoo on the packaging).

No comments:

Post a Comment