Wednesday, December 9, 2009

What states or cities have cherry-dipped Dairy Queen ice cream cones?

It seems limited to only some markets. I can't find hard info at their site. Anyone?





BTW, I am not talking about cherry sundae sauce, I am talking about the hard coating, like the choco-dipped cones have, but flavored cherry.





THANKSWhat states or cities have cherry-dipped Dairy Queen ice cream cones?
I think it just depends on the store, I don't think it's states or cities. The owner can choose whether or not they want to sell it, so it probably wasn't popular at the ones that it isn't sold at.What states or cities have cherry-dipped Dairy Queen ice cream cones?
The one in my town of Herrin Illinois on South Park. But I'd rather go to Polar Whip in Energy Illinois get a triple cheese an order of fries. a large mr.pibb and an ice cream cone. it is much better and much cheaper.
Colorado has them those are the best ice cream cones, the cherry coating is so yummy.
they used to here, they were great !!!!





However, the 5 or so I've been to in recent years, do not have that choice anymore.
Although I haven't bought one, I'm pretty sure I've seen them on the menu at the DQ near my house. I live in Clayton, NC. I'll check on my way home from work tonight.
they got em at the one i go to in MI
Newark,Nj on Bloomfeild Ave. my favorite..so luv dem...
  • basketball players
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment