Saturday, December 12, 2009

Is Nivea cream okay to use on my face??

I have rlly DRY %26amp; SENSITIVE skin so wuld the classic Nivea cream in the blue jar be okay to use on my face as a daily moisturizer? becuz my mom said it wuld but will it clog my pores? i don't rlly have acne and if it does clog my pores will i get acne?? also r there any other moisturizers good for my face??Is Nivea cream okay to use on my face??
Olay is much better...but Nivea is a good cream..I've personally never used it on my face. But on my body, and trust me, it DOES work miracles. (lol) Why don't you simply put some in a small area on ur face to test it out. The next day you should be able to tell. Also, if you have oily skin (which you don't), it wont clog your pores, it will replenish them..duh!..If you have oily skin, you don't need moisturizer, because your skin is naturally producing it. Good luck.





I use those new Olay moisturizers for anti-aging. They help prevent aging. I'm 17 and I use them and they're a blessing!..Try it! But be sure to use it everyday!Is Nivea cream okay to use on my face??
yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment