Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Has your town/city ever been plagued by low flying sponge cakes (without cream)? If so, what year?

Manchester, England 2003. 90,000 people dead or wounded. Sadly these sponge cakes contained a memory erasing gas that affected everyone but me. So when i tell them about it they just lock me up again.





I've heard that the next attack will be in Los Angeles 2010. Has your town/city ever been plagued by low flying sponge cakes (without cream)? If so, what year?
Yeah, last year the supermarket was ridiculously overstocked with sponge cakes (without cream) they went stale before they could be sold, so they were dumped out back. That afternood in the parking lot there was a lot of low flying sponge cakes (without cream). I copped one in the face. Fortunately I had a bucket of rotten peaches, so I pelted those punks. Next thing a plane flew over and dumped gallons of rancid custard on everybody. So we all sat down and had trifle. Needless to say, it was disgusting.Has your town/city ever been plagued by low flying sponge cakes (without cream)? If so, what year?
Unfortunately English Knight you are mistaken.


it is happening now.


HERE IN ADELAIDE - AUSTRALIA!


OMG!!


the sponge cakes are destroying our city!


THIS IS MY DESPERATE PLEA FOR HEEELLPP!!!!


OMG i SAW one Just EAT my SISTER!!!


NOW IT'S AFTER meeee!!!!



yup, twus the year of 1995...they sure were fun to play in..i made a sponge cake man and had sponge cake fights.... O dont forget the sponge cake fort....good times good times
I believe the year was 1932. Sorry I don't remember for sure
1214, just before the Magna Carta ... coincidence? I don't think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment