Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Best ICE CREAM in New York City?

I found out this GREAT place in Manhattan / NY City for ICE CREAM!!! (Can u believe they have Wasabi / Corn ice cream??)





Sundae %26amp; Cones


95 East 10th Street


Between 3rd and 4th Avenue





If you live around the city, try it and let me know what you think!!!Best ICE CREAM in New York City?
I like Emack and BolioBest ICE CREAM in New York City?
I just go to Coldstone :p There's a great place called Eddie's sweet shop in Forest Hills, Queens. It is located on Metropolitan Avenue. I'd say they have the best ice cream in the world. But usually people living in Manhattan don't want to go to Queens rite? :p





http://wookieehut.com/cuisine/eddiesswee鈥?/a>
I'll give it a shot - Although I'm a ColdStone girl, usually!!
EDDIE'S!
can i have a free cone? i will then tell people here it was good.
  • basketball players
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment