Saturday, December 12, 2009

Nivea creme or dove cream oil body moisturizer?

I have really dry skin on my body and my doctor recommended these two moisturizers- from your experience; which one is the BEST?Nivea creme or dove cream oil body moisturizer?
Dove Hands Down '; also for Extra Dry skin Try new Dove's Supreme Cream oil body wash, in Sleek satin it keeps my skin soo soft that i can get away without body lotion but in the winter i use doves cream oil body lotion the Best ever :)


~Indie~


~Jesus Savez John 3;16~Nivea creme or dove cream oil body moisturizer?
personaly i think nivea is the best moisturizer i also have a very dry skin and i've been using nivea for a long time and its helped me(: hope it does the same to you!
Nivea is way better..the only bad thing is that it is a tad bit more expensive than dove.
  • basketball players
  • 1 comment:

    1. nivea is one of the best moisturizer when it comes to eye cream reviews and other eye cream stuffs.

      ReplyDelete