Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Where in St.Louis city area serves ';Fried Ice Cream?

I've called several restaurants and they say that they do not serve it anyone and I want to finally try it. I've never had it before. Please Help!!!Where in St.Louis city area serves ';Fried Ice Cream?
Pueblo Solis Where in St.Louis city area serves ';Fried Ice Cream?
That one place next to Chicos restraunt, you know, on the corner where they always sell crack. Rough neighborhood, but awesome fried Ice Cream, I know, I travelled the country eating fried ice cream. Now I'm writting a book on it. Next year I'm going to travel the country and eat fried Snickers bars. WHOORAY!!!
Sonic has a Fried Ice Cream Blast. I've tried it and it's just soft serve with crunchy cinnamon crisps in it. Is this what you mean?


If so, there are 10 Sonic Drive Ins in St. Louis.


Good Luck :)
Sonic fast food restaurant has it now. It is limited time. You can try it.
Try Casa Gallardo or Hacienda.
if you have a spoonfull of fried icecream you will probaly have a heart-attack
Same as Mister K - Pueblo Solis, on Hampton Ave.





Also some of the Best Mexican around.
most mexican places serve it. try chava's on geyer ave. i love that place.

No comments:

Post a Comment