Saturday, December 12, 2009

Where can I buy nivea goodbye cellulite cream?

I don't want to buy it online. I'm hoping I can get it at either Target or Wal-Mart? Does anyone know?Where can I buy nivea goodbye cellulite cream?
They sell them at:





Wal-mart


Zellers


Targt


Shoppers Drug Mart


Pharmcy Plus





(ps. i live in canada so those are the stores i know)Where can I buy nivea goodbye cellulite cream?
I'm not sure where you live, but on Nivea's website, they have a store locator that tells you where you can buy their products. This is the page with the store locator...


http://ext6.nivea.us/wheretobuy/


That may be the one for the United States because I went on that part of the website, so if you need the store locator for somewhere else, you'll probably need to go back to the website's home page and change your location. It says on the left that you buy their products online at CVS, Walgreens, and a few other places. They also have a feature on that page that lets you search to see where they sell a specific product, so you could find out where they sell the cellulite cream. You can probably buy their products in the store too. So, I guess you can buy them at drugstores and you may be able to find them in Target. If you don't want to go to the store and look for the product, you could find a store near you on the store locator and then get that store's number and call them to ask them if they have the product you are looking for.
Check here:


http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?i鈥?/a>


You will find what you like!


Good luck!
Try skinstore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment