Wednesday, December 9, 2009

NIVEA cream?

if its used as a face cream, is it dangerous for face skin?NIVEA cream?
na dont be daft ..ive used it all my life ...im a builder and have lived a looooong time ..ive got skin like a sunkissed peach!NIVEA cream?
i use it on my face and I like it however I don't think it is the best for overnight moisturizing... as far as commercially produced products vaseline is still the best for that... too bad these products are made from directly from oil (the kind that is pumped out of the ground, hence the name petroleum jelly...





One of the best natural products is olive oil, the best source for vitamin E, or pure shea butter, mad from the shea nut, not the processed stuff you buy in the store.
Nivea is ok as a face cream, but have you tried Talika Instant Beauty? It is great for night treatment or for use throughout the day.
If you find it OK to use then go ahead. My mum %26amp; sister have used it for years %26amp; they can't find anything they like better than it.


For me, however, it stings my skin like billy o!
Nivea has been around longer than I have.


I've always used it and it's never done me any harm.
Very good cream for all areas, dont worry.
no it's ok for use on the face
Isn't it used for the face? It's quite safe.
Nope. Carry on using it. It's good. =]





x
no

No comments:

Post a Comment