Saturday, December 12, 2009

Is nivea cream THAT BAD for oily skin?

i am now using oil-free clean%26amp; clear cleansers and moisturizer to deal with my spots and blemishes. They are working but my skin feels a bit dry sometime after washing and applying the cream, do you think nivea cream can help soften my face a bit without problem?


I am talking about the cream in the blue box...





Is it that bad for oily skin?Is nivea cream THAT BAD for oily skin?
NIVEA introduced a cream for oily skin, which I am sure you feel find helpful if you like Nivea brand.





NIVEA VISAGE Mattifying Moisturising Day Care effectively rebalances the skin by mattifying greasy areas and moisturising dry areas, keeping the skin fresh and shine free all day long. Its light gel-cream texture is easily absorbed.





Mixed and oily skin needs special care that regulates the oil production of the oilier zones keeping the skin shine free all day long, and simultaneously provides light moisture to the dryer areas.





=)Is nivea cream THAT BAD for oily skin?
try botanics... it is great stuff))) or vivassan)))
I dont know??? I use cetaphil facial mosturizer with sph 15...maybe you can try that!
I use St. Ives with Vitamin E. Very nice and smooth. And for my back.....love to keep it nice all over :) I use Moisturizing Back Strips......u can see them here....Moisturizingbackstrips.com
It's in a blue box in Europe, too. I really like that one but the Canadian one is too rich and perfumed for me. Different areas have different manufacturers and formulations. Good luck finding something that works well for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment