Saturday, December 12, 2009

How much does Nivea Goodbye Cellulite cream cost?

I don't want people telling me not to purchase it. I KNOW a cream cannot get rid of cellulite, but I've had a few people tell me that it's definitely helped diminish the appearance. Anyways, if you know how much it costs, let me know =]How much does Nivea Goodbye Cellulite cream cost?
Jergen's firming lotion and even the Target store brand version of Jergen's work really good and they don't cost as much as Nivea. The key to any lotion though is to apply it to damp skin, this is more true for firming lotions and creams. Because if you just put it on dry skin, there's nothing for the cream to get absorbed into so it just stays on the surface. It's best to apply it to clean and slightly damp skin.





And you're right, they don't get rid of cellulite, nothing can unless you have lypo done. Cellulite is under all the skin layers, but the firming creams will help to firm up the outer layer of skin making it more taught over the cellulite, which is what reduces the appearance.





Sorry, I'm not sure how much the Nivea is or how well it works :( But if it has Seaweed extract and / or caffine in it, these are the two ingredients that help to firm, more so just the seaweed, caffine just adds a boost of firming I think.How much does Nivea Goodbye Cellulite cream cost?
I bought the cream at target for 8.99, but it was on sale this week. It is regularly 9.99. I was expecting the price to be 12.99 like everyone else online were saying, but i guess they were wrong.
  • basketball players
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment