Saturday, December 12, 2009

How does using Nivea cream help?

As in what i want to know is what is so special about it? And what exactly does it do?Have you seen results?How does using Nivea cream help?
I don't know if you're referring to Nivea or Nivea for Men. Nivea for Men is to make your skin feel good after shaving. The regular Nivea Lotion or cream is to make your skin smooth and helps it to retain moisture. I've used it and I think you should give it a try if your skin is dry.How does using Nivea cream help?
IT KEEPS U REALLY SOFT I PUT IT ON MY NOSE WHEN I GO TO SLLEEEPP! HEHE THAT WAS NOT A JOKE. I AM ONLY 11YRS OLD.


PIPIP (BYE)
There isnt a single lotion in the world that can tuck or take out the hail damage in anyones skin. The only thing any kind of lotion does is moisten the skin and make you smell. Your best bet is good genetics or plastic surgery.
  • basketball players
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment