Saturday, December 12, 2009

Has anyone tried Nivea GoodBye Cellulite Cream?

I just started last night to use it, so i just want to know has anyone tried it..please let me know!Has anyone tried Nivea GoodBye Cellulite Cream?
No, hon, I haven't tried it but some of my friends have. They weren't too impressed but I hope it works better for you than it did for them!





They also mentioned it making your skin really soft. I wonder why?Has anyone tried Nivea GoodBye Cellulite Cream?
I tried it as well it does make your skin soft, but it didn't seem to make a lot of difference to the cellulite, though it made a bit. What I found was combining the cream with a good diet helped too. I've tried other creams too and some work better. Personally I found that exercise combined with a good cream works best.
I used it all last summer and it really worked for me. I recommend to anyone out there, it's great!
yeah I have been using it and it seems to work.. and makes your skin super soft! =]
  • basketball players
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment